I'm Back!!!!

Sooo I have been gone for the longest and I just wanted to update y'all. February was fun! It was my birthday(Feb 5th).So that was fun. But march was busy! We had a conference at church that I was involved in and we have been having guests over. Thank God we made it through.
Around the end of march I started a 60 day total health challenge and it's been great. I wanted to focus on spirit, soul and body, lose weight, get in shape and get spiritually stronger and emotionally like Jesus. So far so good body wise, today is day 17 and I already see changes. I'm doing insanity and jogging at least 3 days a week and ab work. The hard parts are soul and spirit, to concentrate on God.

 I won't lie I have not dug as deep as I want to because of distractions. So it's time to buckle down. I love JESUS, don't get me wrong but the things of this world are constantly trying to weigh us down..it's a constant battle. Paul says put your body under. Especially for a young single woman of my age who see what the world is doing. I have to grit my teeth and look to God for Grace. Not falling for the devils tactics.
During the next couple of weeks I will update you about the journey and what I reading or study. I will still continue on the main purpose of this blog which is to spread the love of Jesus to unbelievers and to reassure believers of his love.


Comments

Popular Posts