60 Day Journey



I am soo sorry for not being here for a couple of weeks.I have been so busy at church and with some school stuff. Many of you do not know but I have started a 60 day total health journey. This is day 3!!! It was a kind of spur of the moment thing but I just realized that to live an amazing life your spiritual life has to be in tune with God and your soul has to be committed to God,and your body has to be clean and fit. The bible says that's we are the temple of The Lord. This next 60 day's, I plan to submerge myself in the Lord ... I call all of you to join me and I will definitely update you guys. The first day was the 19th of march and it's being awesome.

 Today as I was thinking about my day a thought came to my mind of how I handled a situation at the airport. Now I wasn't screaming or anything ... I just realized I needed to be more meek. Many times we tend to settle for less.We settle for what the world thinks is best. We hear an awesome compliment about how patient we are, but God says I'm calling you higher. That's what was ringing in my heart . Instead of keeping my mouth shut and obeying... I wanted to make sure the man understood me.God calls us above our situations, above our pride and all earthly thinking. As believers we should all long to grow, in every aspect of our lives ... My lesson on day two was patience and for my spirit I stayed in 1 John and for body I workout and started doing insanity. It's not too late to join in the 60 journey.God bless you all and Be the difference.


Comments

Popular Posts