Welcome to my Blog !!!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog,

Yes I did, I finally hopped on board and started a blog, never thought I would do this but I feel like it would be so fun and exciting. Well, this is an official welcome to you, thanks for stopping by.This is just kind of a intro blog for me to get use to this and for you to know a little about me. I'm a 21 years old who loves pink,  shoes, and making people laugh lol. I am a PK aka pastor daughter, I know I know I'll soon prove you wrong.I have a cute little dog named Papi Chulo who is a chihuahua, 2 twin brothers and 3 sisters.As you can tell I have a big family that is full of laughter, fun, and tons of memories.My main passion and the reason for starting this blog is to show God's love to the world,believers,nonbeliever,atheists, agnostics and other religions. My goal is to change people's views of Christianity and bring it back to its roots...GOD.To charge up a generation of young and old who are on fire for God, who will not be shaken by what goes on in this world but who would press in to know God for themselves.Revealing God's love to the broken-hearted and open eyes and hearts to a beautiful journey. I'm excited for this opportunity

Comments

Popular Posts